- Describe the set of maximum values.
- Describe the set of minimum values.
- What is the average maximum value?
- What is the average minimum value?
- Describe the set of times for the breathing cycle, beginning with inhale and ending with exhale.
- What is the average length of the cycle in time?
- What is the average length of time the breath is held?
- Describe the breathing cycle in words, using a few sentences.
Additional graphs of breathing techniques, plus other biophysics variables, are available in the same volume, The Science of Gymnastics: Volume 2 from Schottenbauer Publishing. Similar biophysics data is also available in Volume 2 of several other lab manual series, including The Science of Athletic Training, The Science of Exercise Equipment, The Science of Yoga, Pilates, & Ballet, and more.